Evozon Systems 2017-04-24 —
As a hands-on Java Software Architect for E-commerce businesses built on the SAP Hybris platform, I get involved in the complete software development lifecycle, focusing on design and architectural decisions, reviews, refactoring, coding, continuous integration and automation.
- Constantly communicate with stakeholders, IT team and development team to ensure alignment of technical and operational aspects of the developed product with the business needs.
- Propose, document and communicate processes, tools, development and testing techniques to improve productivity and quality and I offer support for development teams to adopt and adapt these aspects.
Independent 2017-01-01 —
As an independent software professional I offer consultancy, guidance, workshops, trainings and talks, working together with the client to build skilled development teams and scale software products.
- Software architecture.
- Agile software development.
- Cloud computing.
- Replatforming and software migrations.
Betfair 2012-03-20 — 2017-04-21
Design, implementation and maintenance of distributed systems using latest Java and Java related technology and tools.
- Design and implement RESTful web services with a keen eye on architecture.
- Design and implement mechanisms to improve consistency, availability and performace of the backend services.
- Integration with in-house or third-party web services and message queues.
- Integration with relational databases and NoSQL data tools. Data design for NoSQL data stores. Cassandra cluster configuration and maintainance.
- Heavy data migrations.
OSF Global Services 2011-04-01 — 2012-03-20
Developing specialized technical support services that helps cloud and Internet of Things (IOT) companies drive adoption, create new revenue streams and mitigate costs.
- Software development and integration with JBoss ESB, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, REST, Hibernate, Liferay.
- Leading a team of four developers.
Fortech S.R.L. 2007-02-21 — 2011-03-31
Working on many projects for various big industry clients the company had. I've been involved in nearly every step of the software development process.
- Enterprise software development and integration with J2SE, JAX-WS, EJB, Struts, Hibernate.
- System programming: Ansi C, Bash, Perl. Porting open-source software (vsftpd, bftpd, OpenSSH, rssh, OpenSSL, curl) to Unix-like machines and customization for integration with customer's in-house enterprise application.
Babes-Bolyai University 2008-10-01 — 2010-07-15
Babes-Bolyai University 2005-10-01 — 2008-07-15
- High availability
- Message queues
- Systems integration
- Resilience mechanisms
- Reactive systems
- Adaptive systems
Data tools and NoSQL
- Go Thoughtworks
- Very good communication skills
- Proven ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to lead without authority